What you learn
- Explore our Flow 255 approach
- Recognize your states of mind
- Find your mind-body connection
- Experience mental fitness workouts
- Do you feel like you aren’t sure where to begin when it comes to training your mental fitness?
- Do you want to learn what to do when you are under pressure?
- Are you ready for something different than just talking and watching videos when it comes to mental training?
If the above applies to you, you came to the right place. We recommend taking this introductory course before taking “Build your Mind” and “Empower your Mind.” For the best value, we use the Core Courses bundle (all core courses) or the Pro Package (all core courses plus a year-long access to the Flow 255 Platform).
What you will find inside
In this course you will learn:
- Quantification of your mental fitness via our mental fitness index
- The purpose of active (contemplative) and calm (operative) states of mind
- The value of each mind state and when each should be used
- How your attention creates the bridge between your mind states and your awareness of them
- How our mind-body flow workouts work and why we do them
This course will combine theory and practice, using audio clips, videos, and physical and mental exercises. By the end of this course, you will have a better understanding of yourself and your potential.
Who can benefit from this course?
- Anyone with an interest in becoming acquainted with the states of mind that form the backbone of mental fitness
- Anyone who performs under pressure in sports or life
- Injured athletes looking to get started with mental fitness training while physically recovering
- Suitable for 13 years old and up
You will start building your mental toolkit that you can use to overcome challenges, achieve your goals, and enjoy your sport and life.
Meet your trainers
You will learn from experts in the field who have taught nationally-ranked junior athletes and professional athletes.
- Mobile device or desktop
- Space and mat for workouts